FERI EuroRating Services at a Glance
FERI EuroRating Services AG is one of the leading European rating agencies specialized in investment market and product ratings.
Our mission is to create market transparency and to offer investment ratings that provide decision-making guidance to retail and institutional investors.
Facts and Figures
- In 1987 Feri GmbH was founded; from 2002 the research and rating activities continued under the name Feri Research GmbH
- In 2005 Feri Research GmbH acquired the fund research activities of Feri Trust, studies for institutional investors and international subsidiaries; renamed Feri Rating & Research
- In 2008 the company changed its name to Feri EuroRating Services AG
- In 2011 registration as EU-Rating agency
- About 1,000 clients worldwide with a focus on Germany
- About 30 employees
- Management: Dr. Tobias Schmidt, Andreas Kuschmann